We would like to thank you for your continued support as a Connecticut Sun Season Ticket Member!
SUN MEMBERS – Save the dates for your exclusive 2020 member events!
“Best Seat in the House” Member Packets
We will begin mailing out your “Best Seat in the House” member packets if you were not able to pick them up at the pick-up events. Included in your member packet is an exclusive member only t-shirt and you get to select your sizes!
We will need you to fill out some information on the submission form HERE.
You must submit your t-shirt sizes no later than Friday, July 31st.
Sun Announce 2020 Season Schedule
Sun 2020 Season FAQ
- Where will the 2020 WNBA Season be played?
The WNBA is finalizing a partnership for the 2020 season to be played at a single site at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. All 12 teams will live and play at the site with games starting in late July. Each team will play 22 games – followed by a traditional playoff format.
- What will happen to money that I have paid towards the 2020 season?
You will not pay for any games in 2020.All money will be rolled over to the 2021 season.Your price, location and tenure will remain the same.
- Can I request a refund?
Yes, you will be able to request a refund for the 2020 season.However, we cannot guarantee the same price, location or tenure for future seasons.
- When can I expect to hear from my Account Executive?
Our Account Executive team will be working diligently to reach out to all accounts no later than June 22nd.If you have not heard back from your Account Executive by June 22nd please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s in it for me to roll over my credit?
By rolling over your credit you will qualify for benefits that include:
- Locking in your price, seats and tenure for the 2021 season
- Member only perks such as virtual events and your season ticket member package
- You will receive a “Best Seat in the House” cheer from home fan pack for members only that includes an exclusive t-shirt and your member card to continue to receive discounts at various Mohegan Sun shops and restaurants through December 2020.
- Is there a deadline to request a refund?
Yes, the deadline to request your refund by Friday, July 31st.
- How do I request a refund?
Contact your Sun Account Executive directly or email us at email@example.com
- Will you still hold season ticket member events in 2020?
We will still be hosting exclusive member only events throughout the 2020 season but will move the majority of them to a virtual format.
- Will I still get my season ticket member package?
Yes, we will be sending a member only package!
- Where can I watch the games?
We are working with NESN to bring you as many of the games as possible.Between that great partnership, along with games on ESPN, CBS Sports Network, NBA TV and WNBA League Pass, you should be able to watch every Sun game.
Not on our list yet?
Get all of the latest updates by signing up for Sun Scoops, the Connecticut Sun Season Ticket Member newsletter!
Click on the ✉️ or send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.