Rock the Pink Weekend
Join us for a Rock the Pink weekend! The Sun take on the Storm on August 16th and the Wings on August 18th wearing specialized jerseys featuring pink accents to highlight our Breast Health Awareness Weekend. Both games will have elements to honor those we have lost and champion the survivors resulting in a special weekend both on and off the court!
Connecticut Sun vs Seattle Storm
Friday, August 16th
7:30 PM • Mohegan Sun Arena
Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings
Sunday, August 18th
3:00 PM • Mohegan Sun Arena
- Jersey Auction- 8/7-8/18
- The Sun will be teaming up DASH to auction off their 2019 breast cancer awareness jerseys. ALL proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society! Click HERE to bid for your favorite one!
- Join Jasmine Thomas In Her Fight
- Jasmine Thomas of the Connecticut Sun is donating $5 for each three-pointer she makes this season to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund, a donation which is being matched by the Connecticut Sun Foundation. Click HERE to donate.
- I Fight For Placards on 8/16
- We understand that everyone has been affected by cancer in one way or another. On August 16th we plan on honoring that by giving out “I Fight For…” placards, allowing our fans to showcase who they are fighting for.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pins on 8/18
- Fan will be given special light-up breast cancer awareness pins upon entry on August 18th.
NEED HELP WITH TICKETS?
For more information, please contact a Connecticut Sun Account Executive at
1.877.SUN.TIXX or tickets@ConnecticutSun.com