Connecticut Sun (13-12) vs. Washington Mystics (14-10)
Mohegan Sun Arena
Tuesday, July 24th, 7:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on NBC Sports Boston
Last Game: The Connecticut Sun won 92-75 on the road over the Dallas Wings on Sunday, July 22nd. The Washington Mystics won 95-78 on the road over the New York Liberty on Saturday, July 21st.
Inside The Matchup:
- Connecticut is 1-2 against Washington this season.
- Jasmine Thomas led the Sun with 25 points, four rebounds and three assists in an 88-64 win over the Mystics back on June 3rd.
- Courtney Williams scored a career-high 34 points against the Mystics on June 16th. She also tied her career-best with a game-high 10 rebounds against the Mystics back on June 3rd.
- Shekinna Stricklen set a franchise record and tied a WNBA record with eight made threes on 11 attempts in Sunday’s win over Dallas.
- Connecticut ranks second in the WNBA in rebounding average (37.00 per game) and third in both scoring average (85.4) and shooting percentage (.450).
- Chiney Ogwumike is second in the league in shooting percentage (.611) and sixth in rebounding (7.5 rpg).
- Washington leads the WNBA in free throw percentage (.854), ranks second in three-point percentage (.356) and fourth in scoring average (84.8).
- Elena Delle Donne posted a season-high 36 points against the Sun on June 13th. With 30 points in Saturday’s win over New York, she has now scored 30 or more points three times this season, and is third in the league in scoring (20.5 ppg).
- Kristi Toliver made a season-high six threes against the Sun on June 13th.
- LaToya Sanders leads the league in shooting percentage (.639).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Wednesday, August 1st when they host the New York Liberty at 7:00 p.m. ET. For more details or to purchase tickets, visit connecticutsun.com.