Connecticut Sun (12-12) At Dallas Wings (14-10)
College Park Center
Sunday, July 22nd, 4:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on WCCT
Last Game: The Connecticut Sun fell 78-65 at home to the Seattle Storm on Friday, July 20th. The Dallas Wings lost 114-99 on the road to the Chicago Sky on July 20th.
Inside The Matchup:
- Connecticut was 2-1 against Dallas last season.
- Alyssa Thomas (21.0 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 4.7 apg), Jonquel Jones (17.7 ppg, 15.0 rpg) and Courtney Williams (14.0 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.7 apg) led the Sun in the three games against the Wings.
- Skylar Diggins-Smith (17.7 ppg, 6.7 apg), Glory Johnson (17.5 ppg, 9.0 rpg) and Allisha Gray (17.0 ppg, 3.7 rpg) led the Wings in the three games against the Sun.
- Chiney Ogwumike, who was selected to her second WNBA All-Star game Tuesday night, finished with her sixth double-double on the season posting 21 points and 12 rebounds in the loss to Seattle.
- Liz Cambage set a new WNBA scoring record with 53 points against New York on July 17th. She has recorded four straight games with 20 or more points.
- Connecticut leads the WNBA in rebounding average (37.08), ranks third in scoring average (85.1) and fifth in shooting percentage (.448).
- Ogwumike ranks second in the league in shooting percentage (.609) and sixth in rebounding (7.7 rpg).
- Dallas leads the WNBA in scoring average (88.5), and ranks fourth in both shooting percentage (.450) and rebounding average (36.29).
- Cambage is second in the league in both scoring (22.0 ppg) and rebounding (9.3 rpg).
- Diggins-Smith is third in the league in assists (6.5 apg).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Tuesday, July 24th when they host the Washington Mystics at 7:00 p.m. ET. For more details or to purchase tickets, visit connecticutsun.com.