Connecticut Sun (7-5) At Indiana Fever (1-12)
At Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Sunday, June 24th, 6:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on NBCSB
Last Game: The Connecticut fell 75-70 on the road to the Atlanta Dream, while the Indiana Fever lost 72-63 at KeyArena on Friday, June 22nd.
Inside The Matchup:
· Connecticut defeated Indiana 86-77 in their first meeting of the season back on May 26th at Mohegan Sun Arena,
· Alyssa Thomas (21 points, four rebounds, two assists), Rachel Banham (14 points, two rebounds, two assists) and Courtney Williams (11 points, seven rebounds, six assists) led the Sun in the win.
· Kelsey Mitchell (18 points, one rebound, one assist, one steal), Candice Dupree (14 points, six rebounds, three steals, one assist) and Victoria Vivians (13 points, four rebounds, two assists, one block) led the Fever in the loss.
· Five Sun players scored in double figures in the game.
· Connecticut leads the WNBA in scoring average (88.8), is second in rebounding average (37.25), third in assist average (19.33) and fifth in shooting percentage (.451).
· Chiney Ogwumike has posted ten straight games in double-figure scoring since being held to just nine points in the season opener against Las Vegas. She leads the league in field goal percentage (.615).
· Jasmine Thomas has recorded six straight games with double-figure scoring. She is currently fifth in the WNBA in assists (4.8 per game).
· Alyssa Thomas is tied for second in the league in rebounding (9.9 per game).
· Indiana ranks sixth in the WNBA in rebounding average (35.23).
· The Fever are allowing the second-highest field goal percentage to their opponents in the league.
· Natalie Achonwa ranks sixth in the WNBA in rebounding (7.9 per game).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Tuesday, June 26th against the Washington Mystics at 7:00 p.m. ET. Get tickets