Connecticut Sun (7-4) At Atlanta Dream (6-6)
At McCamish Pavilion
Friday, June 22nd, 7:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on NBCSB
Last Game: The Connecticut Sun fell 89-72 on the road to the Phoenix Mercury on Saturday, June 16th. The Atlanta Dream lost 79-72 on the road to the New York Liberty on Tuesday, June 19th.
Inside The Matchup:
· Connecticut fell 82-77 to the Dream in the first meeting of the season back on June 5th.
· The Sun collected 47 rebounds against the Dream, the second-highest team total this season.
· Alyssa Thomas led the Sun with 19 points, 17 rebounds and a season-high seven assists in the loss. The 17 rebounds also tied her career-high.
· Tiffany Hayes led Atlanta with 22 points, seven rebounds, four assists and three steals.
· Making her first start of the season, Morgan Tuck led the team with a season-high 20 points, five rebounds, one block and one assist in the loss to Phoenix.
· Brionna Jones set career-highs for points (17), made field goals (six) and blocks (three) against the Mercury.
· Connecticut leads the WNBA in scoring average (90.5) and rebounding average (37.64), is third in assist average (19.73) and fourth in shooting percentage (.459).
· Alyssa Thomas ranks third in the league in rebounding (9.9 rpg).
· Chiney Ogwumike leads the WNBA in field goal percentage (.629).
· Atlanta ranks third in the WNBA in rebounding average (36.25) and blocks (4.83 per game).
· The Dream are last in the league in scoring average (73.7), shooting percentage (.379) and three-point percentage (.255).
· Angel McCoughtry leads the WNBA in steals (1.75 spg) and is tied for 10th in scoring (18.0 ppg).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Sunday, June 24th against the Indiana Fever at 6:00 p.m. ET. For more details, visit connecticutsun.com.