Natisha Hiedeman #2
Experience: 4 years
College: Marquette ‘19
- Drafted with the 18th overall pick by the Minnesota Lynx in the 2019 WNBA Draft and was traded to the Connecticut Sun in exchange for Lexie Brown in a draft-day trade.
- Waived by Connecticut prior to the start of the 2019 season. Signed by the Atlanta Dream on June 19, 2019, as a EuroBasket replacement, then waived by Atlanta on July 1, 2019.
- Claimed off waivers by Connecticut on July 3, 2019. Signed a contract by the Sun on February 10, 2020.
2022 Season Averages:
2022 was a breakout year for four-year Sun guard, Natisha Hiedeman. The Green Bay native averaged a career-best 9.1 ppg, 3.3 apg, 1.2 spg and 25.0 mpg during regular season play. Hiedeman tied her career-high with 19 points in a win over Minnesota, sinking a career-high five three-point field goals (7/24). She also eclipsed the 500 career-point and 200 career-assist marks in regular season action. The point-guard dished out a postseason career-high nine assists in the Game 3 win over Las Vegas in the Finals, while playing a playoff career-high 34 minutes. Hiedeman now sits at 12th all-time in scoring (174), eighth all-time in assists (62), 12th all-time in steals (13) and third all-time in three-point field goals made (34) in Connecticut Sun postseason history.
Most Notable Performances:
- June 29: The 5-8 point-guard dished out a season-high seven assists in a loss to the Chicago Sky.
- July 3: Hiedeman notched a career-high 40 minutes in an overtime win over the Washington Mystics, tallying 14 points, two rebounds, five assists and a career-high five steals.
- July 24: In a 86-79 road-victory over the Minnesota Lynx, Hiedeman tied her career-high with 19 points, on a career-high five three-point field goals.