2022 Season Member Announcements Coming Soon!
April 30, 2021
Hi Season Ticket Members!
For the 2021 Connecticut Sun season, your Season Ticket Member cards (what you received at Packet Pick-Up) will NOT be used as your ticket into the arena. Your Season Ticket Member cards will only be used for Member Discounts this season. If you attempt to enter Mohegan Sun Arena with just your Season Ticket Member card, you will be denied access.
You will need to obtain your mobile tickets through your SeasonTicket Member Account Manager. Please note that mobile tickets are tickets right on your phone! Below are specific by step instructions on how to obtain your mobile tickets from Account Manager and to show your tickets from your phone when you enter Mohegan Sun Arena this summer.
**Please note – you will not be able to access your tickets if you have a remaining balance/still owe money on your 2021 Connecticut Sun Season Tickets.
STEP BY STEP ACCOUNT MANAGER INSTRUCTIONS – FOLLOW ALONG USING YOUR PHONE!
1. Grab your mobile phone
2. Go to the Internet on your phone (Ex. Safari for iPhones)
3. Go to the Account Manager page on your mobile phone: https://am.ticketmaster.com/connecticut/#/
– You can also access tis page by going to the Connecticut Sun home page: http://sun.wnba.com/
– Next, click on menu icon (the 3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner of screen
– Next, click on the PLUS SIGN next to “Tickets” (plus sign icon located on the right side of screen)
– Next, click on “Member Zone” (4 options down under the “Tickets” tab)
4. Once you are on the Member Zone, click on “Account Manager” (with the folder icon)
5. Once you have entered Account Manager, log into your account to access your mobile tickets
– Click on “Sign In” located at the top right corner of the page (click on the person icon to the left of the shopping cart icon)
– Log in using your email associated with your Connecticut Sun account (your username) and your password
*Please note – your email username is the same email to which you received these instructions!
– If you do not know your password, click on “Forgot Password” and an email will be sent directly to you on how to update/change your password. Once you reset your password, you will be able to correctly log in with your email and new password.
6. Once you are logged into Account Manager – you can access your mobile tickets!
- After logging in, you will be brought to the Welcome Page
– From the welcome page, click on the menu icon (the 3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner of screen
– Next, clock on “My Events” (the first option in the menu)
7. After you click on “My Events” you will see 9 GAMES listed for the 1st Bundle of the season (the 9 games taking place before the Olympic Break)
– Next, click on each individual game in “My Events” to access your mobile tickets for each individual game
8. Access your mobile tickets for each individual Connecticut Sun game
– Click on your desired game
* Once you click on your desired game, you will see more details about that specific game
– Click on your “Sec X, Row X, Seat X” underneath “MyTickets”
– Next, your mobile ticket will appear! The QR code (black and white matrix/pixelated looking icon) is what will be scanned by Mohegan Sun Arena staff to enter the arena
– If you have multiple seats, simply scroll to view the different QR codes for each individual mobile ticket
If you have multiple seats on your account and need to send mobile tickets to your friends and family that occupy your other seats, you can do so by utilizing the TRANSFER function in Account Manager.
1. Go to your “My Events” page (reference Step 6 in above directions)
2. Click on your desired game
a. Once you click on your desired game, you will see more details about that specific game
3. Click on the MORE icon (to the right of “My Tickets”)
4. Click on “TRANSFER” (with the arrow and person icon)
5. Type in theme and email address of your desired recipient
6. The mobile ticket(s) will then be emailed to your desired recipient
a. Your desired recipient should then open their email on their mobile phone
b. The email sent to the desired recipient will have a spot to click “ACCEPT TICKETS”
c. Once the desired recipient accepts the ticket, their mobile ticket will show on their screen!
Please note that mobile tickets (scanning the QR code on your phone screen) will be the simplest and easiest way to enter Mohegan Sun Arena!
According to Ticketmaster – Account Manager’s new ticketing policy, Ticketmaster will only allow you to access mobile tickets. Ticketmaster – Account Manager will not allow you to print physical tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact the Connecticut Sun Front Office at 877.SUN.TIXX or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, Sun Members! We can’t wait to see you on May 16th for our Home Opener!
Here are some things we think you should know:
1. When you arrive at Mohegan Sun Arena, the Mohegan Health Screening Questionnaire will need to be completed prior to scanning of your ticket and entry to the Arena. This is a part of our surveillance. The QR code and link will be posted for you to complete on signs at Mohegan. Note: We are working on an alternative method for you to fill out the questionnaire.
2. There will be no testing required to enter the arena. In order to plan a safe return we are working with our health department to increase capacity incrementally.
Mohegan Sun’s safety protocols throughout the pandemic have measured your temperature at all entry points. If you are identified as having an elevated temperature, our staff will have you sit and wait as part of a cooling off period. Elevated temperatures may occur if an individual is coming from outside on a hot day. If the temperature is still elevated, then that individual will not be permitted inside.
4. We take health and safety seriously and require that every person within Mohegan must wear a mask at all times when not eating or drinking. Our staff will continue to politely remind people to wear masks securely to prevent the spread of Covid. Anyone who is non-compliant with regulations will be asked to leave the Arena.
5. Concessions this season will look a little different. In-arena we will have pre-packaged snack foods available for purchase along with fountain drinks. All food and beverages should be consumed at your seat.
6. There will be certain regulations in order to help with crowd control and regulate physical distancing. Signs will be posted to remind ticket holders to physically distance. Our staff will also help guide our guests so there is little or no gathering prior to entry and to keep a defined traffic pattern throughout the Arena concourse.
7. To also assist with crowd control and to ensure physical distancing, there will be limitations on large bags and purses when entering the arena. This limits the need for individual bag checks. Additional details to follow.
8. If for any reason you start to exhibit symptoms of cough, fever, chills, nausea, fatigue – please do not attend the event. If you become symptomatic while on site, please leave the premises and go home.