Connecticut Sun (16-12) At
Arlington Dallas Wings (14-14)
College Park Center
Wednesday, August 8th, 8:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on League Pass
Last Game: The Connecticut Sun won 109-88 at home over the Las Vegas Aces on Sunday, August 5th. The Dallas Wings fell 74-76 at home to the Washington Mystics on August 5th.
Inside The Matchup:
- Connecticut is 1-0 against Dallas this season.
- Shekinna Stricklen (24 points, five rebounds), Courtney Williams (15 points, seven rebounds, four assists) and Jonquel Jones (15 points, five rebounds) led the Sun in a 92-75 win over the Wings on July 22nd.
- Liz Cambage (25 points, 10 rebounds, five assists), Kayla Thornton (11 points, three rebounds, three assists), and Glory Johnson (11 points, six rebounds) led the Wings in the loss.
- Stricklen tied a WNBA record with eight three-pointers, finishing 8 of 11 from behind the arc in the win.
- Jasmine Thomas dished out a season-high nine assists against the Wings.
- Connecticut set the franchise’s single-game record with 46 made field goals in the win over Las Vegas on Sunday.
- The Sun set a franchise record for points in a half with 64 in the first half against the Aces.
- Thomas led the Sun, scoring a career-high 30 points including five threes in the win over Las Vegas.
- Cambage (16 points, 14 rebounds) and Johnson (10 points, 11 rebounds) both finished with double-doubles, leading the charge for Dallas in the loss to Washington on Sunday.
- Connecticut is second in the WNBA in both rebounding average (37.04 per game) and three-point percentage (36.4 percent), and ranks third in scoring average (86.8) and field goal percentage (46.1 percent).
- Chiney Ogwumike is tied for second in the league in shooting percentage (60.9 percent).
- Dallas is second in the WNBA in scoring average (87.2), third in rebounding average (36.79 per game) and fifth in field goal percentage (44.9 percent).
- Cambage is tied for the league lead in scoring average (22.8 ppg) and is second in rebounding (9.6 rpg).
- Skylar Diggins-Smith is third in the league in assists (6.2 apg).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Friday, August 10th against the Chicago Sky at 9:00 p.m. ET. For more details, visit connecticutsun.com.