Connecticut Sun (18-13) vs. Dallas Wings (14-17)
At Mohegan Sun Arena
Tuesday, August 14th, 7:00 p.m. ET
Watch live on NBC Sports Boston
Last Game: The Connecticut Sun won 82-75 at home over the Chicago Sky on Sunday, August 12th. The Dallas Wings fell 93-80 on the road to the Washington Mystics on August 12th.
Inside The Matchup:
- Connecticut is 2-0 against Dallas this season.
- Shekinna Stricklen led the Sun with a season-high 24 points and tied a WNBA record with eight threes in a 92-75 win at Dallas on July 22nd.
- Connecticut posted a second consecutive 100-point scoring game in a 101-92 win over Dallas on August 8th.
- Alyssa Thomas led the Sun with a season-high 22 points on a career-best 10 made field goals (8/8).
- Courtney Williams tied her career-high with 10 rebounds in the win (8/8). It was the fourth time this season (fifth in her career) that she has collected 10 rebounds in a game.
- Jasmine Thomas has averaged nine assists in the two games against the Wings.
- Liz Cambage has led Dallas in the series, averaging 27.0 points, 9.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists in the two games against Connecticut.
- With the win over Chicago, the Sun have clinched back-to-back winning seasons for the first time since 2011 and 2012.
- Williams (22 points, four rebounds), Jonquel Jones (17 points, 15 rebounds) and Chiney Ogwumike (13 points, 14 rebounds) led the Sun in Sunday’s win over the Sky.
- The Sun grabbed season-highs of 21 offensive rebounds and 51 total rebounds against Chicago. Both totals rank third in franchise history.
- Six Dallas players finished in double-figure scoring in the loss to Washington Sunday.
- Allisha Gray collected a career-high 12 rebounds against the Mystics.
- Connecticut leads the WNBA in rebounding average (37.29 per game), ranks second in both scoring average (87.0) and field goal percentage (46.1 percent) and fourth in three-point percentage (36.0 percent).
- Ogwumike is third in the league in shooting percentage (60.6 percent).
- Stricklen is fourth in the league in three-point percentage (43.1 percent).
- Dallas ranks third in the WNBA in rebounding average (36.84 per game), scoring average (86.9), and blocks (4.58 per game).
- Cambage leads the league in scoring (23.0 ppg) and is second in rebounding (9.6 rpg).
- Skylar Diggins-Smith is third in the league in assists (6.2 apg).
Next Game: The Connecticut Sun will be in action next on Friday, August 17th when they host the Minnesota Lynx at 7:00 p.m. ET. For more details or to purchase tickets, visit connecticutsun.com.